Trojan.Vilsel is Malwarebytes’ detection name for a family of Trojans that change the system’s proxy settings, bypass the Windows firewall, and download and execute other malware.
Malwarebytes protects users from Trojan.Vilsel by using real-time protection.
Malwarebytes blocks Trojan.Vilsel
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Trojan.Vilsel without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.
How to remove Trojan.Vilsel with the Malwarebytes Nebula console
You can use the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Nebula console to scan endpoints.
Nebula endpoint tasks menu
Choose the Scan + Quarantine option. Afterwards you can check the Detections page to see which threats were found.
On the Quarantine page you can see which threats were quarantined and restore them if necessary.