Rogue.Agent.D.Generic is Malwarebytes’ generic detection name for traces created by rogue software.
Rogue.Agent.D.Generic is a “removal only” detection and does not offer protection. Malwarebytes does use real-time protection to block the software that creates these traces.
Malwarebytes can detect and remove Rogue.Agent.D.Generic without further user interaction.
- Please download Malwarebytes to your desktop.
- Double-click MBSetup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- When your Malwarebytes for Windows installation completes, the program opens to the Welcome to Malwarebytes screen.
- Click on the Get started button.
- Click Scan to start a Threat Scan.
- Click Quarantine to remove the found threats.
- Reboot the system if prompted to complete the removal process.