The domain lucklayed.info was blocked because it is an ad rotator associated with hijacks.
Browsers are hijacked to the domain lucklayed.info by malware or PUPs, which serves advertisments, usually by redirecting them.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain lucklayed.info because it is associated with hijacks.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain lucklayed.info
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.