The domain larati.net was blocked because it was involved in phishing.
Websites on the domain larati.net are used to:
- show misleading content (phishing, fraud)
- push browser notifications
- redirect visitors to misleading content
larati.net pushing notifications and displaying misleading content
Malwarebytes blocks the domain larati.net because it was involved in phishing.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain larati.net
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.