The domain exdynsrv.com is blocked by Malwarebytes because it redirects to fraudulent websites.
The domain exdynsrv.com is an ad-rotator, meaning it redirects to sites that show advertisements, many of which are involved in tech support scams, as well as spreading PUPs and adware.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain exdynsrv.com because it redirects to fraudulent websites.
Malwarebytes blocks exdynsrv.com
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.