The domain coinhive.com is blocked because it is used for malicious cryptomining, or drive-by mining, in a way that is similar to malvertising.
The coinmhive.com website
Malwarebytes blocks the domain coinhive.com with its website protection technology because it is used for malicious cryptomining.
Malwarebytes blocks the domain coinhive.com
Add an exclusion
Should users wish to visit a blocked Domain and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add a URL and enter the domain that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the domain should appear in your Allow List.