The IP 22.214.171.124 was blocked by Malwarebytes as part of a range of IPs (126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52) because it is used by adware programs.
The IP is used as a DNS server for systems that are infected with adware like VidsquarE.
DNS servers 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Malwarebytes protects users from the IP 18.104.22.168 because it is part of an adware infection.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 22.214.171.124
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.