The IP address 220.127.116.11 was blocked because it was associated with an exploit.
Websites at the IP address 18.104.22.168 were found that tried to infect visitors with malware by using exploits.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 22.214.171.124 because it was associated with an exploit.
Malwarebytes blocks the IP 126.96.36.199
Should users wish to visit a blocked IP Address and exclude it from being blocked, they can add it to the exclusions list. Here’s how to do it.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Click the Detection History
- Click the Allow List
- To add an item to the Allow List, click Add.
- Select Allow a website.
- Select Add an IP address and enter the IP address that you wish to exclude.
- Click on Done and the IP address should appear in your Allow List.